Gothic Goblin Boy "Yurloc"



I struggled for a good long while to what Yurloc actually was. I wasn't sure myself! When I list my little guys in my shops for adoption, they always ask for titles.

Yurloc was a difficult one for me. He is one of those super rare little troll kids that is beyond, definition. I really let my imagination take over with tiny Yurloc. Every troll I make has my heart, 800 percent.

You see this little cutie had so many characteristics of the trolls that I love. The little goblins, the monkeys, the bats...and of course the beautiful glittery wings! HIs sad little face, most definitely a goblin, but please look at the ears! ALso a bat ! He has to be. If anything is the epitome of what I love about my little ones, Yurloc is it.

I am very happy and proud to present little Yurloc to you. Whatever he is, he is loveable, and sweet....and now looking for a home!

Visit him here!


Thanks for visiting today and be sure to stop back on by to read about more cutie Trollkids. Each different...and each made with love by myself!


Froudian Artist
The Trollflings of
Amber Matthies

No comments: