Bindi the Monkey Fairy for Adoption now



One of the biggest monkeys that I have ever created. She has to be seen to be believed! She sits two inches high total so would be four inches standing! A bigfootie Troll, a monkey fairy girl!

If you would like the chance to make her your own she is available for adoption now at Ebay.
Bindi the Monkey Fairy!!

I just love creating the monkey trolls, especially their cute monkey feet!


See you soon! I will try to post as often as I can from here on out...time permitting! I know I am just terrible about updating my blog...shame on me! :D


Troll wishes!!!


Amber Matthies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuse for my English, I'm an Italian girl! I have found yours ooak on youtube and has been love at first sight! They are very sweet and I admire very mutch your job!