A Man Eating Monster Plant named Morty

OOH just imagine this funny fellow in your miniature haunted dollhouse!
Please meet Morty, he is a maneating plant doll that I have created. He has a nice smile, don't you think??

4.5 inches high and gently poseable, a really cool realistic monster pet for your witch doll or haunted house! Also would make a neat friend companion for yourself. He will definitely make you grin!

Now available in my Etsy shop...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/104188358/ooak-man-eating-monster-plant-morty-by-Amber-Matthies

I love creating haunted plants and monsters. I adore Halloween. I have been making my monster houseplants for about six years and everyone seems to love them!

Thanks so much for coming by my blog today and happy hauntings!

The Monster Plants by
Amber Matthies

CDHM Fantasy artisan

No comments: