Snow Faerie Trollfling Trolls


Why hello there!
I am happy to introduce the Snowman Faerie Trolls again this year...going to be introducing my very first this week..but for those of you who missed them last year please stop into my ARTFIRE store this week to see my very first one for this year! My artfire shop link is right there to the right.

Shopping for Christmas is not a chore for me, I really enjoy it. I have five little girls and I could spend hours and hours just looking at all the adorable things to get them as gifts. This year I am noticing the most wonderful little things for girls. Bright colors, purples/pinks, spots and stripes...I will be trying to incorporate these FUN girly things for my snowgirls and snowboys this year. Something that might remind you of candy, lollipops...fun little mittens. A Christmas carnival!

The little troll snowgirl in this photo is from last year and she has already been adopted, but shown as an example. Tiny carrot noses...chubby troll cheeks and feet. ..I have been making my snowtrolls for about 3 years now and I just adore them. I hope you do too.

See you around, and a happy holiday season to everyone!