A Royal Princess Trollfling, Rachel


Isn't she lovely??

This is Rachel, a royal GYPSY princess Trollfling. I love her purple eyes especially. She is a bit of a free spirit, and just adores the teal accents in her hair. The Royal trollflings have always brought me a bit of luck when they are around, maybe they will for you as well!

She is very tiny, here she is pictured next to my Amber ring. Her beautiful wings were created by my special friend Patricia Carlson who is a CDHM artisan! Her wings are just to die for and they are so well made.

Rachel is now available for purchase in my Artfire shop. You can find her at the link below. Thanks for stopping in!
Royal Gypsy Rachel


To all of my American friends, I would like to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful holiday. To all of my international friends...have a blessed week!

Troll wishes always,
Amber Matthies
The Trollflings

No comments: