They are baaaaack!


The cyclop monster pumpkin pins! I tell ya, I wear my own every year and they always bring a giggle and a smile!
"Where did you get that?!" I am happy to be able to tell them " I make them!" :D They also fascinate children, which I think is terrific.
I will also be featuring them at the fall art fair this year, Sept 28th at Patty Cakes and Morning glories, 209 Market Street in Troy Ohio.
I was happy to be able to accquire some very old german doll eyes past year and they give them that extra special touch. Wonderful for fall and halloween! I plan on having many more and the guy there above is currently available as of 8-07-07 as well as another in my shop handsculpted by Jr. Troll artist Millie!(my eight year old daughter)
Many more monster pins in the works for this fall so keep your eyes peeled! Have a spooky day!
Your troll friend,
Amber Matthies

No comments: